Package Tracking Update
Due to an increased time in transit for all carrier types, there may be a delay in your package during transit. Packages may take longer to be delivered but the tracking number will give you an update on the status of your package.
Good news! You are now able to check tracking on your customers orders as well! Not sure how?
- Log into your Virtual Office
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Order History
Order Status definitions:
- If the order is in review this will take normally 24-48 hours to change status
- If the order is pending or processing, your order is being being handled at the warehouse
- If the order is completed, your order is picked and will display the tracking number in the order details. (Please allow 24 business hours for the shipper to scan that package and you will have tracking update on that number)
There are times when that link will not take you to the direct tracking information. In that case, copy and paste the link into your browser and pull it up manually. Once your package leaves the warehouse, Posh has no control with the delivery companies and can not speed up that process on their end. If your package does not have any tracking update on the 10th business day, please fill out an RMA form. We will research that order and provide replacement if needed.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.