Posh Distribution Facility and COVID-19 Update
To our consultants and customers,
The senior leadership at our distribution facility is closely monitoring the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) at global, national, and local levels for all lines of business, employees, partners, and clients.
Until further notice, our warehouses will remain open and will continue to fulfill and ship orders. Our distribution facility is closely following guidelines from the WHO and CDC. Our distribution facility is committed to preserving your health and well-being and seamlessly providing the service you depend on.
With this in mind, it is important to note that the WHO and the CDC have advised that there is minimal risk of transmission of the virus when handling mail and packages.
That said, our distribution facility believes it is their civic duty to help the authorities control the spread of the virus.
Accordingly, they have decided to make the following policy changes:
• All corporate travel is suspended and all current trips are canceled with traveling employees to return home immediately
• Employees that can perform their work functions from home will be asked to do so
• Large group meetings are all suspended
• Employees that are unable to work from home will practice the social distancing policies recommended by the CDC and WHO
• The facility will increase cleaning and sanitizing of high touch surfaces in accordance with the CDC and WHO
• Sick employees will be asked to remain home
pending confirmation by their medical professional that they do not have COVID-19
Our distribution facility will periodically update this list of items and adjust corporate policy in accordance with the advice of the relevant authorities.