Time to repair with Nothing Phases Me or Gilt Trip—On Sale this Week!
This week Nothing Phases Me and Gilt Trip are in the spotlight!
If you haven't given these game-changing face serums a try, then this is your week to do so. Why would you want to use a face serum? Face serums contain a higher concentration of active ingredients (such as glycolic acid, cholesterol, and collagen) formulated to penetrate deeply into the skin. Adding a face serum to your daily routine can help significantly improve the appearance of your skin.
ABOUT OUR FACE SERUMS:
Nothing Phases Me™ Anti Gravity Cholesterol Face Serum
Detoxifying for a radiant complexion and boosting skin for an anti-gravity, youthful effect
- Liquid charcoal helps clarify and clear clogged pores of environmental toxins Crystal-encapsulated cholesterol supports collagen and elasticity for supple, youthful skin
- Sodium hyaluronate and hyaluronic acid help draw in moisture to the skin
How to Use:
Apply a dime-sized amount to the face and neck in the morning and evening.
Gilt Trip™ Supercharged Liquid Gold Cocktail Anti-aging Face Serum
Anti-aging liquid gold face serum that visibly reduces deep wrinkles, worry lines, and age spots
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines
- Prevents future signs of aging, like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Reduces the number of age spots and increases brightness and luminosity for all skin types and ethnicities
How to Use:
Do not shake before use. Use morning and night after cleansing and toning, but before your moisturizer. Apply 2–3 pumps of serum and gently massage over face and neck. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
Want to repair with Nothing Phases Me or Gilt Trip? It’s the best time to pick one up on sale until Sunday!
Terms and Conditions
Limited time only. While supplies last. Offer runs March 23, 2020 at 10 AM (MT) – March 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM (MT). Eligible for Buy 5 Get 1 Free during promotion. Not eligible for purchase with Perks or as Host Half-Off gifts during promotion. Subject to change.